Shipping Receiving Shop Associate
Shipping / Receiving / Shop Associate
LeanWerks, a growing Utah-based precision manufacturing and engineering company, is looking for a full time M-F 8-4:30 associate to perform deliveries, shipping, receiving, and general shop responsibilities.
Job will provide exposure to a lean manufacturing environment, inventory control, material handling, customer requirements, and general business practices.
Individual hired will:
- Have strong basic math skills and be very detail oriented
- Be adept at managing many tasks in the same day
- Be able to perform miscellaneous manual labor projects related to shipping and receiving raw material and finished parts
- Operate and maintain band saw for raw materials that require cutting (training provided)
- Receive material in database and maintain proper paperwork
- Package parts in an efficient and timely manner
- Be able to make deliveries in company vehicle
- Be able to operate forklift with confidence and attention to safety at all times (training provided)
- Assist maintenance manager with various building and machine projects
- Be professional and respectful at all times
- Welcome consistent feedback on performance and strive for improvements
- Be able to maintain and manage Kanban shop supply inventory system
- Be able to lift 20-50 lbs daily
- Candidate must complete background and drug screen prior to start date
We offer a can-do, engineering culture, with projects in the aerospace, defense, energy, and consumer products industries with customers from Utah to Canada and Mexico. LeanWerks offers very competitive compensation/benefits that include; profit sharing plan, health insurance, 401(k) plan, and education reimbursement.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien status is required.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Alexis Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the “Shipping/Receiving/General Shop Associate” opportunity.
- CNC Machining 3, 4, 5 axis milling
- Lived tooled turning
- Multitasking (11-axis)
- Hard Turning/Milling
- Machined Castings
- Machined Forgings
- Induction Brazing
- Design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Process Engineering
- AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certification by NSF-ISR
- Top Shop: HR Practices –
Modern Machine Shop 2015
- Technology Award: Business/Culture
Practices – AMT/NTMA 2015
- Best of State: Precision Manufacturing –
- Utah 100 – Mountain West Capital
- Emerging Elite – Mountain West Capital
Purchase Order Quality
Review the requirements that apply to LeanWerks’ purchase orders
Careers at LeanWerks
Check out our current job postings
Request for Quote
Send us your technical data
Click here to send us your RFQ.
2767 Industrial Drive
Ogden, Utah 84401