LeanWerks’ New Trak CNC Bed Mill Enhances Our In-House Tooling and Fixturing Solutions
Our Newly-Installed Trak DPM RX5 Machine Provides 3-Axis Precision for Your Quick-Turn CNC Milling JobsLeanWerks continues to upgrade and enhance its strategically optimized CNC machine shop to provide the most efficient custom fixturing and precision tooling services possible. To that end, we recently installed Trak’s versatile DPM RX5 3-axis bed mill, which offers rapidized quick-turn milling work at 400 inches per minute (IPM). Read more about the specs and capabilities of our facility’s new manual/CNC bed mill below. Alternatively, browse through our Capabilities and Case Studies to learn all about how LeanWerks utilizes this Trak machine alongside our repertoire of precision CNC equipment to deliver superior engineering and manufacturing solutions fine-tuned for your application
Versatile 3-Axis Manual/CNC Machining Capabilities
- Travel: 40″ X-axis / 20″ Y-axis / 25.81″ Z-axis
- Table size: 50″ x 12″
- Rapid positioning speeds up to 400 IPM on X- and Y-axis, 250 IPM on Z-axis
- Continuous spindle motor w/ 5 horsepower
- 4″ manual quill with integrated encoders
- Factory-installed custom ProtoTRAK RMX CNC software. You can learn more about the ProtoTRAK software system by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
- Extremely sturdy and rigid construction with Turcite® coated slideways facilitate reliable precision-machined results.
- Versatile and efficient milling capabilities for a range of applications: manual machining, 2-axis CNC or 3-axis CNC machining services.