Multi-Axis CNC Machining Services Backed by Aerospace Precision
From 5-Axis Milling to 11-Axis Mill-Turn Operations, LeanWerks Is Your Superior Single-Source Machine Shop
The LeanWerks production facility integrates a full-service CNC machine shop equipped with some of the industry’s most capable multi-axis machining technology. Based in Ogden, Utah, our domestic manufacturing facility specializes in hard turning and precision milling operations utilizing advanced 11-axis multi-tasking equipment, 3-, 4- and 5-axis milling centers and live Y-axis turning solutions.
CNC Machined Precision Certified to AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standards
Our precision CNC machine shop
is both AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certified, as well as DDTC/ITAR registered. From the aerospace and automation industries to cutting-edge industrial manufacturing applications, LeanWerks thrives on tackling hard materials, complex custom-machined castings and forgings.
Highlights of Our Multi-Axis CNC Machining Capabilities and Equipment:
Our machine shop integrates a strategic range of CNC equipment to provide both versatility and precision. Our equipment includes a DMG MORI DMU 50 5-axis milling machine, a DMG Mori NHX5000 4-axis palletized horizontal milling machine, as well as numerous NLX series turning centers and NTX series multi-tasking turn-mills.
- 3, 4, 5-axis milling: 40” x 20” x 20” envelope
- Live Y-axis turning: Ø18” x 80” envelope
- 11-axis multi-tasking: Ø17” x 40” envelope
- Streamlined to handle prototype, tooling, and production runs.
- Ferrous, non-ferrous, and non-metallic materials including nickel-based alloys
- DMG MORI – DMU 50 (3rd Generation) 5-Axis Milling Machine
- DMG MORI – NHX 5000 Horizontal Milling Center
- DMG MORI – NTX 2000 5-Axis Turn-Mill Center
- DMG MORI – NTX 1000 5-Axis Turn-Mill Center
- DMG MORI – NLX 1500 Universal Turning Center
- DMG MORI – NLX 2500 Universal Turning Center
- DMG MORI – NL 3000 Universal Turning Center
Your Single-Source American Manufacturer for
Multi-Axis Machined Quality and Precision
LeanWerks’ multi-axis CNC machining services provide your business with the speed, efficiency and close-tolerance precision that your products deserve. From the prototyping stages to production machining, we provide superior CNC solutions
certified to AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.