Precision CNC Turning Solutions at 10,000 rpm and 0.0002 in Tolerances
Introducing LeanWerks’ New DMG MORI NLX 1500 CNC Turning Center
LeanWerks is committed to delivering the precision and consistency demanded by the world’s most quality-focused industries. From the defense and aerospace sectors to industrial automation, we specialize in the custom machining of hard materials, complex castings and forgings.
Providing close-tolerance CNC machined parts
for such cutting-edge applications requires a plethora of advanced manufacturing tools and engineering equipment. Enter LeanWerks’ new DMG MORI NLX 1500 “Rigid and Precise CNC turning center” – one of the many tools our innovative production machine shop utilizes to deliver better parts manufacturing optimized for your unique application.
We recently installed this impressive multi-axis turning center in our already state-of-the-art facility. Read on to learn more about the NLX 1500’s capabilities and see the machine arriving at our shop in Ogden, Utah.
High-Performance CNC Turning Services for Your Custom Close-Tolerance Components
- Highly rigid, highly precise custom CNC capabilities.
- Integrated motor turret installed within the turret.
- 10,000 rpm high-speed rotary tool spindle.
- 21.4 lb-ft maximum torque.
- Precision-manufactured slideways installed on X-, Y- and Z-axis provide increased vibration damping with dynamic rigidity.
- Precisely controlled thermal management and displacement.
- Engineered for energy savings, minimizing both the production cost and carbon footprint of your custom, complex components.
LeanWerks Is Your Single Source for Superior Quality and Precision
LeanWerks strives to deliver innovation through all of our CNC machining and manufacturing services, and ultimately provide better parts through processes engineered for your exact application. From the prototype process to production machining, we provide superior CNC solutions
certified to AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015 and DDTC/ITAR quality standards.
The DMG MORI NLX 1500 turning center is just one of the many cutting-edge CNC machines at our disposal. Get in touch with our manufacturing experts to discuss the unique requirements of your custom parts production and discover what other innovative tools and capabilities our innovative machine shop brings to the table.