Better quality control processes enable us to do more than just make better parts. They enable us to make parts better.
What good is a precision CNC machined forging or casting if it doesn’t arrive on time? Or what if the prototyping process blows your budget? Or isn’t supported with expert mechanical engineering and quality customer service that you can depend on? Every aspect of our precision manufacturing operation has been pulled apart, dissected, analyzed and put back together for the sole purpose of making parts better. Our streamlined production processes have made it possible to lower costs, increase quality, and improve scheduling reliability. Consider these facts:
- We implemented a 2-day rolling visual scheduling board that allows our operators to be productive as soon as they walk in. Combined with our weekly customer update, we are able to give our customers the best and most accurate estimates of delivery.
- A set-up toolkit and part book is created for each job—reducing set-up time from weeks to minutes. With shorter set-up times, we can run smaller batches and provide more frequent delivery, so our customers can maintain smaller inventories.
- Our Integrated Opportunity Assessment (IOA) helps us better estimate and plan production by reducing the silo thinking prevalent in most companies. It also minimizes surprises by ensuring everyone at every stage of production is on board and signs off before we begin – even before we estimate the job.
Quality American Manufacturing from Prototype to ProductionLeanWerks is an AS 9100D, ISO 9001:2015, DDTC/ITAR registered CNC production machine shop based out of Ogden, Utah. We specialize in manufacturing hard materials, complex castings, and forgings with custom, close-tolerance specifications. From aerospace and defense systems development to industrial automation and critical valve applications, we provide superior manufacturing solutions to many of the world’s most advanced industries.
- CNC Machining 3, 4, 5 axis milling
- Lived tooled turning
- Multitasking (11-axis)
- Hard Turning/Milling
- Machined Castings
- Machined Forgings
- Induction Brazing
- Design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Process Engineering
- AS9100D/ISO9001:2015 Certification by NSF-ISR
- Top Shop: HR Practices –
Modern Machine Shop 2015
- Technology Award: Business/Culture
Practices – AMT/NTMA 2015
- Best of State: Precision Manufacturing –
- Utah 100 – Mountain West Capital
- Emerging Elite – Mountain West Capital
Purchase Order Quality
Review the requirements that apply to LeanWerks’ purchase orders
Careers at LeanWerks
Check out our current job postings
Request for Quote
Send us your technical data
Click here to send us your RFQ.
2767 Industrial Drive
Ogden, Utah 84401